What is Amazon Fire TV?
The Amazon Fire TV is a streaming player that can stream video, music, and games on to your TV. This can easily plug into your TV and can let you choose among thousands of streaming channels like Netflix, Hulu, HBO Now, Amazon Fire Prime, YouTube TV, etc. This is one compact device that can plug into your TV and turns an ordinary TV into Smart TV. In here we provide you with guidelines for Amazon Fire TV setup
What are the Models under Fire TV?
Fire TV is of three models, and they are:
- Fire TV Stick
- Fire TV Stick 4K
- Fire TV Cube
What are the Requirements for Amazon Fire TV Setup?
- Firstly, you need to have a compatible TV that will consist of HDTV with an HDMI cable port to make use of the Fire Stick
- After that, you will have a good internet connection that will enable you to stream HD videos
- Finally, you must have an Amazon account, and you have to register your Fire TV to your Amazon account
How to Create your Amazon Account?
- At first, you have to reach the Amazon site on your web browser in order to create your Amazon account
- After that, you have to go to the user registration page
- Next, you need to hover the mouse over the Sign-in option until you see the pull-down menu
- And then click the Start Here option
- Secondly, you have to provide your personal information like your name, email address and mobile number that you are currently using
- Moreover, now you need to create your new, secure password for your Amazon account
- Similarly, this email address and password will be used as the login credentials
- Now, at last, you will have one security check to ensure that you are the account holder
- Finally, you must click the Create account option that is at the bottom of the form
- And now let’s start up with Amazon Fire TV setup
Let’s Fire Up with the Amazon Fire TV Setup
Here are the steps and guidelines for Amazon Fire TV Setup
- At first, unpack the Amazon Fire TV stick and check whether for the necessary attachments
- After that, take your Amazon Fire TV stick and look for the HDMI port
- Now, link the USB cord to the HDMI port of the Fire TV stick and the other edge to the power adapter
- Secondly, you have to connect the Fire TV Stick to the HDMI port on your TV and make sure to note the port number
- And now, you have to power on the TV and access the HDMI input for the Amazon Fire TV stick
- Next, you can see the Amazon Fire TV stick logo on your TV screen
- Moreover, now you have to set up the Dire TV Stick remote
- Make sure to load the remote with two AAA batteries that came along the box
- After this, the remote will automatically begin to pair up to the Fire TV stick
- If this does not happen, then you have to long-press the Home button on the remote for 10 seconds
- After completing the pairing process, press the Play/pause button to fire up the Amazon Fire TV setup
- To start up with the Amazon Fire TV setup process, at first, you have to choose the language that you want
- Make sure that you highlight the language and press the OK button the remote
Linking Amazon Fire TV Stick to My Wireless Network
- Proceed with the Amazon Fire TV setup after connecting the device to Wi-Fi
- At first, the Amazon Fire TV Stick will scan for the available wireless networks
- Secondly, choose the name of your Wi-Fi network and also input the Wi-Fi password and then choose to connect
- Most importantly, the software update will take place now, and you have to wait for some time
Here are the steps to Register Fire TV stick with the Amazon account
- Most importantly, the Amazon Firestick will be pre-registered if it was bought from Amazon
- On-screen, there will be two options
- First one: I already have an Amazon account
- Second one: I am new to Amazon
- If you don’t have an account, click the first option and go head with the above steps
- After completing with the above, the Amazon will now register and you have you to wait for sometime
- Once finished with the registration process, you have to save the Wi-Fi password to the Amazon account
- Moreover, you can enable the parental control settings by clicking Enable parental control option
- Finally, you can click the Get Started option and select the streaming services that you wish to install
FAQ’s About Amazon Fire Stick Setup
What are the Requirements of Amazon Fire Stick?
It needs an HDMI port, Wireless network, electrical outlet, power adapter.
Do you Need Amazon Prime for Fire Stick?
There is no need for Amazon Prime for the Fire Stick, and you can make use of the Amazon Prime for the Fire Stick.
Will I be able to watch Hulu Plus on the Amazon Firestick?
Yes, you can watch Hulu on the Amazon Firestick. After downloading it from the Amazon app store and activating it.
How much more Fire Stick can a Person have for one Amazon Account?
A single user can have multiple Fire stick s on one account, and there is no actual limit.
How can I Setup a Firestick Without an Amazon Account?
This is not possible, as Amazon Fire TV setup will require an Amazon account during the registration process.